How to: Map Skydrive folder to Windows 7 network drive
SkyDrive is supposed to be one of the best online storage service. I preferably use SkyDrive for all the important documents which I can access it anywhere. SkyDrive gives 25 GB of space which you can sync with your desktop.
Before mapping the folder to Windows 7 network drive, first you need the link to map it. To get the address open Excel, Word, OneNote and then click on Save & Send.
Double click on the folder you want to map and copy the folder’s address.
Now go to My Computer and click on Map Network Drive.
Now paste the folder address and select Reconnect at Logon. Now it will ask you for the Windows Live credentials, give the credential and after successful login folder will be mapped and will open in the new Window.
- Skype integrated in Outlook.com
- How To : Enable two step verification on Microsoft Services
- SkyDrive 3.0 released for iOS, supports for iPhone 5 and iPad Mini
- Microsoft to roll out Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft releases Lync 2013 App for Windows Phone 8; iOS is coming this week
- New Features of MS Office 2013 Bringing an Obvious Change
- Skydrive releases Recycle Bin, Excel Surveys coming soon
- Microsoft revamps SkyDrive, brings SkyDrive app for Android
- Microsoft Re-designs its Online Email portal with new Outlook.com
- Microsoft showcases Surface Tablet [Video]