Latest Web News
Last month, two Indian Mobile Operators – Airtel and Aircel promised to introduce Apple iPhone 4 “in coming months” for India & good news is that it will be factory unlocked and will be priced very reasonable as per the news till now.
Today onwards airtel has started conversation about its upcoming iphone 4 by creating a page where you can register by entering your information and then get notified whenever iphone 4 gets launched in India
Futher, the information was limited only to GSM handsets and no word was out on CDMA version of iPhone 4.
Let’s see the move of Aircel on its iphone 4 launch. Both Airtel & Aircel are going to race with each other on iphone 4 launch in india so it will be attention-grabbing to see what both of these companies do to exert a pull on the iphone 4 buyers in India.
- Facebook Messenger for iPhone updated, Adds Stickers, Swipe to Delete
- SkyDrive 3.0 released for iOS, supports for iPhone 5 and iPad Mini
- Install Apps directly to your iPhone & iPad from Ads in Facebook’s iOS App
- Facebook Messenger 1.5 available for iPhone iOS 5
- Skype WiFi app released for iPad,iPhone and iPod
HTC has broadcasted its new superphone to be launched against the prospective rivals and the name is HTC Sensation. In the earlier stages of development, the same was known by the name of HTC Pyramid, but has now gone official under the name of HTC Sensation.
A multimedia superphone with true widescreen qHD display, hi-fi audio, and immersive HTC experience l set a new multimedia high for smartphones, and thats what the HTC folks says about this multimedia superphone mobile device.
The HTC Sensation may look much similar that with HTC’s other phones, such as the HTC Desire S, but it really ramps up the flagship features:
- A 4.3-inch, 540 x 960 resolutions, touchscreen S-LCD with a unique contoured Gorilla Glass layer on top.
- A powerful 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor with Adreno 220 GPU and has 768MB of RAM.
- Running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- New version of HTC Sense UI(Version 3.0) featuring a new lockscreen, homescreen and notification screen and will also have the HTC Watch service, which allows users to download or rent full movies on their phone.
- 8 megapixel color camera with Auto focus and dual LED flash, Front camera: VGA fixed focus color camera & HD video recording: 1080p HD video recording
- Bluetooth® 3.0, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi – IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Internal phone storage of 1 GB, RAM: 768 MB & Expansion slot: microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- 1520 mAh Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Size : 126.1mm x 65.4mm x 11.3mm(4.96″ x 2.57″ x 0.44″) & Weight:
- 148 grams (5.22 ounces) with battery
HTC Sensation Promo Video -
HTC Sensation video demo –
A Software developer Christian Kienle has released Store News 1.1 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/store-news/id416323139?mt=12) free application for Mac OS X that’s available in the Mac App Store.
Store News is the instant way of finding out the best deals in the Mac App Store. The best deals are updated every 30 minutes instead of every 24 hours. It’s like a broker that gets you the best deals!
It shows categories of apps that are totally free and apps that still cost a little bit of money. You can now sort by price, discount, application name and category.
As soon its price drops it will become visible in Store News. So check Store News daily in order to get the most out of it. Sometimes huge discounts are announced, or sometimes people give away a paid app for free, to create some buzz!
Glad Apple didn’t give them a hard time about the app icon because it really is a good companion to the mac app store.
- Dropbox enhances security, includes two-step verification[Activate Now]
- New Cities Added to 3D maps in the Latest iOS Beta
- Windows Phone overtakes iPhone in the Smartphone Market Share race
- Google+ v2.0 for iPhone released [Download Now]
- Delete unused and unnecessary files in iPhone using iCleaner [Download Now]
MCV reports that Apple has hired away two major gaming PR (public relations) executives from Nintendo and Activision. Nintendo UK head of PR, Rob Saunders, and Activision’s European PR director, Nick Grange, have joined Apple to lend a hand promote iPhone, iPad and iPod touch apps and iPad hardware, respectively.
Nintendo’s Rob Saunders left the company after seven years and is said to have played a key role in the launches of the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. Meanwhile, Before Grange’s work at Activision, he held positions at Electronic Arts and Microsoft. Saunders will reportedly be working at Apple on PR for apps across all iOS devices, while Grange will be focused on iPad hardware.
A survey released this week showed 84% of tablet owners play games on their devices (including the iPad 2), while a survey from September stated 44.1 million people were playing games on the iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad in the US alone. Those numbers are huge considering the same survey said Nintendo’s DS audience was 41 million (a close second) and Sony’s PSP audience was only 18 million. Clearly gaming on iOS devices will continue to be a focus for Apple in the future.
Maybe Apple is preparing for a push in direction the pieces in place: envision the iPod touch or iPhone as controller, the iPad 2 as gaming machine, and AirPlay to an Apple TV or the HDMI cable to connect it to the big screen in your living room.
Every Android phone-owning should download this Perfect Android app a feature-rich app to get IPL T20 live scores, schedules, cricket news, team and player stats on your Android phone.
This high-speed, trouble-free to use live IPL 2011 app also facilitate you to:
- Follow your favourite players on their twitter feeds.
- Set tailor-made notifications and reminders to never miss a match again.
- Stay updated with live matches, scores and news as they happen.
- Access our complete database of player, team and venue stats, records and trivia.
- Engage with the sport’s most renowned commentators with our live cricket commentary.
• Live ODI and IPL scores
• Live cricket commentary
• IPL tree
• Cricket players, teams and venue database
• IPL 2011 Twitter Feed
• Notifications for live cricket ODIs
• IPL points table
Developer is quick at responding and has mentioned known issues in the description.
- No Related Posts