Posts tagged 3G
HTC has broadcasted its new superphone to be launched against the prospective rivals and the name is HTC Sensation. In the earlier stages of development, the same was known by the name of HTC Pyramid, but has now gone official under the name of HTC Sensation.
A multimedia superphone with true widescreen qHD display, hi-fi audio, and immersive HTC experience l set a new multimedia high for smartphones, and thats what the HTC folks says about this multimedia superphone mobile device.
The HTC Sensation may look much similar that with HTC’s other phones, such as the HTC Desire S, but it really ramps up the flagship features:
- A 4.3-inch, 540 x 960 resolutions, touchscreen S-LCD with a unique contoured Gorilla Glass layer on top.
- A powerful 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor with Adreno 220 GPU and has 768MB of RAM.
- Running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- New version of HTC Sense UI(Version 3.0) featuring a new lockscreen, homescreen and notification screen and will also have the HTC Watch service, which allows users to download or rent full movies on their phone.
- 8 megapixel color camera with Auto focus and dual LED flash, Front camera: VGA fixed focus color camera & HD video recording: 1080p HD video recording
- Bluetooth® 3.0, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi – IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Internal phone storage of 1 GB, RAM: 768 MB & Expansion slot: microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- 1520 mAh Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Size : 126.1mm x 65.4mm x 11.3mm(4.96″ x 2.57″ x 0.44″) & Weight:
- 148 grams (5.22 ounces) with battery
HTC Sensation Promo Video -
HTC Sensation video demo –
Apple released First television commercial iPad 2 approaches to hub on the experience of using the device rather highlighting its technical capabilities or specific features. The fresh Ad is high-classed ‘We Believe’ and the subtitle is ‘It’s everything we believe technology should be’, commence with more amiable tagline.
This is what we believe. Technology alone is not enough. Faster, thinner, lighter…those are all good things. But when technology gets out of the way, everything becomes more delightful…even magical. That’s when you leap forward. That’s when you end up with something like this.
Please watch the 31 second advertisement below -
In the above ads you can notice that the iPad 2 paying specifically attention on its speed, weight, and thinness. As usual, the commercial highlights a slew of iPad apps, including the Video app, AirStrip, iBooks, Mail, Numbers, GarageBand, the Photos app, Intro to Letters, and Mobile MIM.
Here are the main features of the Apple iPad 2 if you haven’t seen them yet.
- 9.7-inch (1024×768 resolution) LED back-lit widescreen display with IPS technology
- Dual cameras; VGA front-facing and 720p HD capable rear-facing
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- AirPlay support built-in for wireless streaming to AppleTV and other Apple products
- 1080p HD output via optional HDMI connector with content mirroring
- 16/32/64 GB internal storage options
- Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + 3G model options
- White/Black color options
- Price starts at $499 for Wi-Fi only and $629 for Wi-Fi + 3G
- 1GHz Dual-Core Apple A5
iPad2 is truly a magical device!!
Nokia E7 a beautiful, innovative design has 4-inch AMOLED display with a full QWERTY keyboard.
Nokia E7 specifications:
* 4-inch AMOLED display (640 x 360 pixels)
* Capacitive touch screen
* QWERTY keyboard
* Full screen handwriting recognition
* Dual Camera, VGA at front
* 8 MP with LED flash at rear
* Symbian 3 OS
* 16 GB internal memory (extended upto 32 GB)
* WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth 3.0
* HDMI port
* High-Speed USB 2.0
* FM Radio
* Wi-Fi positioning
* Integrated GPS, A-GPS receivers
* BL-4D 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery
Please note –
The price and date of release are not yet officially declared.